Friday, September 16, 2011

2000 HITS!

Wow, in less than 3 months we've reached 2000 hits on our blog!  We're starting to get hits from all over the world but most of them are from you guys using the blog everyday at school and then visiting it again at home with your friends and family.  Thank you for all your comments too, it's really nice to hear how much you're enjoying using the blog for fun and learning!  Let's keep making it bigger and better together!

Also, I've just checked the STUFF website and they have announced the winner of the Ultimate Rugby Stars competition.  The winner is a very cool design called 'Decimal Dagg'.  He has air conditioning to stop him overheating and a tiara to prove he's the 'king of rugby'.  It's sad that we didn't win but it's very cool that so many of you were finalists, well done! 

Check out the winning entry HERE!

2 comments:

  1. hi I like the games. my favret game is ruger land. from dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Chalmers I loved all the entrys, but its sad that one of the people from our room or school won. I also LOVE! all the games my fav one is bbc bitsize!!

    ReplyDelete